NEXUS / E&L GmbH is the leading German developer of software solutions for the documentation of medical imaging and findings. Present in more than 490 hospitals and clinics nationwide, our success is the result of 33 years of innovation as well as close interaction with our clients. Join our team and help us support hospitals across Europe to improve their documentation.
We are hiring part-time native linguists for our localisation team.
You will be joining a small but growing team of linguists within the Medical Development division.
Are you an early bird or a late riser? Plan your work flexibly around your university schedule.
Do you enjoy liaising with people from various fields? We are an agile and dynamic team of developers, managers and designers.
What to expect
- You are in your final year of your Bachelor’s or have started your Master’s Degree in linguistic studies (translation, philology or similar).
- Your mother tongue and first language is Polish or Italian (please abstain if you are a bilingual speaker with less than complete command of the written target language).
- You have at least C1 in German and excellent English (any other languages are much appreciated).
- You are very detail oriented, thorough and patient.
- You are comfortable with computers and like to discover new software.
- You are proactive and can work independently as well as within a team.
Does this sound like you?
We want to meet you! Please email us your application stating your target language and available starting date to: email@example.com. For questions, please contact us on 09131 81033-360.